Advantages of using a 900 number
– Increase the number of contacts: With this type of service the number of contacts can increase by approximately 30% and the possibility of generating new sales with it.
– Easy to set up: The contracting of a 900 line is a very fast process. Before you know it, you are already enjoying your 900 line. Neotel can also offer you virtual pbx services for your 900 number if you need them.
– Quality customer service: Offering a free call service for the customer offers an image of professionalism before all things.
– National company image: With a 900 number the company regardless of whether it is a large or small size, gives an image of a ‘national’ company. This is much better than using a provincial prefix, which can result in a loss of sales for those customers who prefer to hire services locally.
– Follow up of the received calls: With the 900 lines the companies can find out and monitor where the calls come from since they can contract a different one for the web, another one for the social networks and another one for example for the advertising campaigns. In this way companies are able to analyze which of their campaigns are the most effective that otherwise would not be possible.
For all these reasons if the company makes available to its users a 900 number will be giving added value.
The customer service is the most important of all for any company as it depends on him directly, not only to get new customers but to keep the current ones.
Did you know that the law obliges companies without exception to give a toll-free option for incoming calls?
The 902 and 901 premium rate numbers are illegal as the only option for customer service. This law was passed by the European Court of Justice in March 2017.
Provincial phone numbers are not optimal for all situations. By hiring a 900 line we are giving great added value to our customers while making sure that obtaining contact is as much as possible.
The telephone remains the primary means of customer service for any company.