Advantages of IP PBXs for companies
At Neotel we offer pbx, crm and software services for call centers. Absolutely all the products that Neotel offers have been developed in-house by us. Our telephony products are especially aimed at companies of all sizes.
With an ip PBX we save on our phone bill. IP PBXs not only bring us this benefit. They also give us many functionalities to our company that would be impossible to imagine with a traditional telephone switchboard.
Start your ip switchboard with Neotel
The main advantages of IP telephony over traditional telephony are, among others:
- In general, it makes internal company communications easier: calls between extensions, calls between different locations, calls from different locations, etc.
- Improves access to advanced functions: CTR, IVR, etc.
- Allows access to low-cost ip lines: national and international.
- Integration with third party software and CRM.
- Access to optimized business communications performance.
- The different workers and headquarters of the company are unified in the same communication system.
- Simplifies the company’s communications infrastructure.
- Save up to 40% on your phone bill.
The ip switchboard are all advantages as you can see
The switchboard relies on Internet communications to operate. In this way it will only be necessary to buy the necessary terminals, although there are also options that make the purchase of any terminal no longer mandatory.
Simplifying the “telephone switchboard” system with the virtual switchboard
The virtual pbx in companies is increasingly consolidated as the only communications system.
By using the Internet for the transmission of communications, the virtual pbx represents a significant saving for the bill. In addition, with the ip PBX no longer matters where employees are physically located because communications and their flow are unified within the same system.
An ip control unit can save up to 40%.
Nowadays, the traditional physical switchboards suppose a great cost in terms of maintenance. This would not happen if we contracted a virtual switchboard.
Las centralitas ip son la ayuda definitiva para empresas que gestionan cantidades elevadas de llamadas. Gracias a que la centralita transforma la voz en datos para las comunicaciones, esto puede suponer un ahorro de hasta un 40%.