3 reasons to switch to a pbx ip
When considering the idea of moving from a traditional PBX to an IP it is essential to consider several details before making any decision.
Today we wanted to talk about the 3 main reasons why you should consider making your transition to pbx ip.
But before we talk about these reasons we want to make it very clear what this service is. Let’s start.
What is pbx ip?
This service has to present an integral telephone exchange in which the calls on the data networks are managed. That is, telephone conversations are all sent over the network as data packets.
Now, this technology is not only responsible for sending calls, but also includes other very advanced communication features that are very profitable for businesses and businesses.
It is important to note that due to its robustness and performance pbx ip allows a simple and wide scalability of the service, that is to say that when using it can increase or decrease its performance very easily according to the needs of the user.
Regarding their service many wonder if these PBXs allow you to connect with traditional PSTN lines and before this doubt the answer is yes.
In this way, if you do not want to interrupt the external communication infrastructure that is currently managed, you can also implement pbx ip without problems, keeping your regular telephone numbers.
Before finishing and since you know these details of the PBX you must know the 2 reasons to consider:
- It is presented as a simpler installation and configuration solution. Likewise, its administration and configuration (due to its interface) is evidenced easier.
- And in the case of using VoIP providers can generate significant savings.
Benefits of pbx voip
The voip PBX service has managed to spread well in business and business for several reasons, being the benefits it has to give the main.
Now, if you are thinking about opting for this service clearly it is ideal that you know the strengths of this option and that go beyond its price or savings that can generate.
What are the main benefits of pbx voip?
Below we present different points in favor of this service. But it is very important that you understand that some of them can be enjoyed only in certain cases, depending on the characteristics of the company and the service requested:
- It is a service that eliminates the telephone wiring, which means that the pbx voip allows to connect the phones directly to the standard port. It is important to note that you can use IP phones or software-based options that are installed directly on the PC.
- By eliminating this wiring you can clearly move your extensions without major complications or you can add more, if you require, without major problems.
- In addition, you can leave behind the dependency with suppliers and is that this service when using the open SIP allows to combine different options of software and hardware. Keep in mind that proprietary services typically require proprietary equipment and programs.
- With pbx voip you can provide better customer service, while increasing the productivity of the care team as you have access to information with greater agility.
- In addition, we can not stop talking about the large number of features that this service presents and the best thing is that the amount does not affect the savings in the tariff.
Finally, you should know that although now you do not know how to operate with this PBX to have it will be very comfortable and efficient.
Recognize the best virtual switchboard for your company
Properly choosing the service of a good virtual switchboard is a complex task and in which you have to be very careful about certain details, so that you can select a provider that can really meet the needs of your business or company.
Since we want you to have at your service the best virtual switchboard for your business here we are going to tell you about the main aspects that you have to monitor in order to make an excellent choice.
Have at your service the best virtual switchboards
One of the main features that will allow you to identify the best virtual switchboard for your business or company will be that the provider has to offer different services, with wide functionality, and at the same time are adaptable options.
A provider that allows you to hire a virtual PBX to which you can add, expand, reduce or subtract elements is what you will need to have a service that truly responds to your needs and where you pay only for what you need.
There are companies that offer very good virtual switchboards, but they offer options that can not be modified easily or that despite the modifications, they present tariffs inconvenient for the users.
Besides this first detail there are other more that you have to consider. For example:
- Make it a provider that works with both small and medium-sized companies and large companies.
- You should also choose those that serve companies from different sectors and is that when you look at them details you can find advanced services, really scalable, with good performance and rates that fit different budgets.
Finally, to be able to enjoy the service of the best virtual switchboard, it is essential that you look for suppliers that really offer solutions to the challenges that each sector presents.
How to make an appropriate comparison of virtual switchboards?
There are several features that you should take into account when doing a comparison of virtual switchboards so ideally you do it by managing a table that allows you to carry out a thorough and clear assessment.
Features and other details to compare
- The general characteristics presented by the service: when comparing the switchboards considering their features you have to evaluate: How many extensions does it offer ?, How many simultaneous calls does it support? If you have call forwarding, call routing as well as digital receptionist? In addition you should consider whether it integrates voicemail, central phonebook, call transfer as well as recorder and administration of recordings, reports, call queues and intercom.
- Details of administration and scalability: when comparing virtual PBXs in this aspect you should consider the usability of the management console, which must be web-based. It should also provide device provisioning automatically as well as real-time report of system status.
- Communication details. There are several elements to verify, but the most important would be the reception of voice messages by email, the extension Click2Call, conference calls as well as virtual fax.
Other Important Elements
- Call reporting, statistics, real-time monitoring as well as external agent support, record search and callback function.
- The integration of CRM as well as the mobility offered will be essential, that is to say that it works in Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Web and SIP phones.
Reliability of the voice IP PBXs
The VoIP switchboard is nowadays presented as a very reliable and secure service, if one makes use of the essential resources or tools.
Put your trust in the IP Voice
Generally, when thinking about the services of voice-over switchboards, doubts arise about their optimal functioning in situations such as electric blackouts and other problems.
As you can see, there are several methods by which providers can ensure reliable and reliable communications services to their customers.
When you apply these solutions, which you must consult before hiring any service, you can have the total peace of mind that the voice control system chosen ip will have an optimum operation, allowing to take full advantage of its different functionalities and benefits.
How to recognize the best voip PBXs?
Knowing how to recognize an excellent VoIP PBX from other basic options is much easier when you consider certain criteria that are key to having the best tool at your service.
Now, since we want you to make the best choice of the different voip switchboards that are offered today, here we are going to tell you about the 4 main features that will help you to recognize it.
Features of the best VoIP PBX
- It is a switchboard that is easy to use, that is to say that through its interface is very simple to handle. For this it is worth requesting a demo test, in such a way that you can see for yourself how intuitive the interface is. When hiring a voip PBX, if you have a friendly interface, it will not be necessary for a third party to intervene to make their configurations, to add new functions and to optimize their operation.
- It integrates perfectly with other solutions used by the company. For example, if the service is suitable to integrate with CRMS, with contact or call center, with ERPs, among others that you are implanting will be the ideal.
- It is a safe and high quality service: generally the security is not a subject that worries a lot when choosing voip switchboards, but you have to consider that being services that are developed over the internet it is necessary to watch which mechanisms are used to guarantee the deprivation Of communications.
In this way when looking for a quality service you should opt for a provider that offers not only good and modern systems, but also encrypted for your calls.
- In this way when looking for a quality service you should opt for a provider that offers not only good and modern systems, but also encrypted for your calls…….
Basic maintenance service for virtual switchboards
Asking about the maintenance service that will be obtained when contracting with a virtual PBX provider is a key aspect that has to be considered, but that many companies forget.
That is why, if you are doing the search for virtual switchboards and you want to make a relevant choice, then we will talk a bit about the basic maintenance service that you should at least look for.
Note that generally the maintenance service is included within the rate to be paid, but when in doubt it is always better to contact and consult.
Know the pbx exchanges hosted and the benefits they have to give
Knowing the option of pbx switchboards you will surely find the hosted PBX service. But what is it?
Well, here we want to enter to clear this doubt while we will talk about the benefits that this alternative presents.
What are hosted PBX PBXs?
The first thing that should be clear about the hosted PBXs is that they are hired telephone exchanges as hosted services, ie as virtual PBXs. In this way, the first advantages that the user can demonstrate with them is a reduction in the costs of their installation.
Likewise, since it is a virtual operation service, the cost of this operation is reduced in the same way that the maintenance expense is reduced. This will clearly depend on the provider that is chosen, but in general most VoIP service providers present very favorable rates in which these tasks are included.
It is important that you know at this point that the pbx PBXs hosted will allow you to take advantage of features such as virtual fax, conferences, voicemail as well as automated messages, call routing, among others.
At this point and before talking about the benefits of this solution you have to know that it can work through the traditional telephone network, through the Internet or through a combination of the above.
Finally, with respect to its benefits we must emphasize the following points:
- Saving on installation cost and maintenance cost.
- Physical limitations are eliminated, allowing the company and its employees to expand and be on the move.
- And it can also help improve the corporate image.
We can not clearly avoid its scalability and its easy use.
The best provider for your ip voice control service
When choosing an IP Voice service, we should not only focus on making an appropriate choice of the system, software or functionalities to be implemented, but also carefully select the provider of these services.
But how do you know that you are facing the best provider of voice switch ip?
To help you realize this recognition we have brought some tips that you should consider and apply.
Do not miss them and make use of them.
- Factors The security offered by the provider, considering in this point the security practices, such as constant monitoring of threats and the use of tools such as SSL certificates, SRTP, SBC, etc.
- You can not fail to consider the support offered (staff support) or at least the existing documentation and tools given. Consider your needs and schedules presented.
- Finally, regarding the availability, the ideal is that it does not go down 99%, that is to say they guarantee a short time out of service. With a 99% average time per month is about 7 hours, while if it has a 99.999% availability the maximum time for out of service will be 44 minutes a month.
3 basic criteria to select your voip control panel
Day by day are more companies, small, medium and large, who decide to use for the management of their communications the solution offered by the voip switchboard.
This service has been extended and popularized due to its flexibility and the savings that can be given with its application. But, you must be very clear that not all VoIP switchboards currently offered have to offer the same guarantees and not all services are equally adaptable to the needs of each user.
This open source project has become very popular in a short time and is that it allows real-time communications without having to make use of plug-ins.
What is it?
Web Real-Time Communications is a tool that has been launched with the aim of facilitating the applications of voice calls, as well as the file sharing and video chat.
Due to the excellent performance it has shown, it has managed to get to the main position in a short time, although some still doubt that it can really generate a revolution in the current communication standards.
But, this thought of doubt is not shared by many, since when consulting the opinions on this subject many experts know that WebRTC has entered to fill a gap in the web platform, in such a way that allows real-time communication to be established, It only loads the page.
More reviews about WebRTC
- Initially it is clear that although this technology is relatively new, many users have described it as a reliable and quite safe option.
- Likewise the opinions are positive regarding the quality of the sound, having better opinions than those obtained by the solutions Flash.
- In addition, it clearly has the support of many as an open source platform that has to give a good amount of new tools.
How a Virtual PBX Works
Let’s assume that we have a company in Madrid and we want to start offering our professional services to our customers. We have integrated a virtual switchboard, which allows us to receive a good number of calls simultaneously.
In this way, when wondering how the virtual switchboard works you have to understand that thanks to the ability to receive simultaneous calls the company can be communicated at all times with its customers, but also among the members of the team.
This is done by the virtual operator of the service, which performs the derivation of calls to the corresponding extensions that it has requested.
For example, the manager who manages his extension 100 from his mobile device, the commercial team, 101, the billing manager who manages his extension 102 or the customer service, 103.
In this way it should be clear that thanks to the virtual switchboard the communications of the company are managed in an advanced way, regardless of the location of the staff. Being virtual the service that interests is to have a good Internet connection.
We hope that with this example you will understand the operation of these switchboards and encourage you to make use of them.
Reasons to switch to a virtual telephone exchange
You currently have a traditional telephone switchboard in your company. If so and you are watching this post surely you are looking for a new solution, more effective and efficient, to manage the communications of your organization.
Well, in this case it may be convenient to know some of the most important reasons for moving to a virtual telephone exchange.
Reasons to do so
One of the main reasons for changing technology is that with the virtual exchange can reduce the costs of calls, especially those that are generated with long distance calls as well as those generated by calls between different branches National and international.
On the other hand, a reason that drives the use of this service is the need to have internal extensions, but remotely to the company. This means that if you have your head office here, but you have other offices in other cities or outside the country, you may consider this service as indicated.
This is possible since with the use of the virtual telephone exchange you can integrate each and every one of the branches that your company has.
Now, what may be happening in your company is that with the current switchboard service you no longer have more lines and require more. This need is easily met in the virtual service and has no limitations.
In addition, if you do not require a complex call center with this option you can use softphones, software phones on the computer, to provide this attention.
Finally you should know that another common reason to change is that with this service you can improve the availability of your staff, both mobile employees and teleworkers.