Today the possibilities in the world of telecommunications are endless thanks to the virtual pbx.
– Services that are incorporated in the virtual pbx:
- Caller identification.
- Call transfer service.
- Call waiting service.
- Call forwarding.
- Answering machine.
- Call queues.
– Improve customer service: queues can be configured so that no customer is left unattended.
– Calls from anywhere: Enhance teleworking. With the voip it is possible to work from anywhere as long as there is an internet connection. This mainly favors companies that promote telework.
– Control of communications: You will have an exhaustive control on the company, the received calls, etc.
– Easy installation: With the virtual pbx it is not necessary to wire the office so the installation of this service is done very quickly and easily.
The acronym voip stands for Voice Over Internet Protocol, and this in turn means that communications are transmitted, rather than through copper cables as happens with traditional telephony, through the Internet.