With this article we intend to ensure that you have the most appropriate virtual pbx for your profession and that you are already teleworking with your team at full performance. That no pandemic is a reason to close your business.
If you are already a Neotel client, you are in luck. You don’t need to do anything else. You already enjoy the best and most advanced cloud-based pbx available. We have no competition. If you are not a customer yet, or maybe you are already a switchboard user, either physical or in the cloud, but you are with some other operator.. Don’t go away! This article is for you and it interests you!
(Note: By the way, did you know that Neotel’s virtual switchboard is the only one that already has Neotel’s crm incorporated to control all your business, customers and all kind of information relevant to them? Have you tried it yet? Do you want to try it today?)
A virtual switchboard offers companies a series of advantages over a physical switchboard. In addition, it has all the features of the latter as well. Only the virtual switchboard in the cloud is cheaper. Doesn’t it sound bad? Here are some of these features:
- Our pbx with integrated crm can be adapted to the needs of many sectors such as hospitals, travel agencies, rental cars, hotels, medical clinics, telemarketing companies, etc.
- Virtual fax.
- Call statistics with graphs.
- Record calls.
- Generate call reports.
- Set a welcome message.
- ivr configuration for incoming calls
- Make calls to anywhere in the world.
- Monitor calls in real time.
- Manage the service through a web interface
- Make videoconferences.
- Divert calls to other extensions.
- Performing chat communications.
- Customize the music on hold.
- Define the call queues.
- Give directions to the agents.
- Integration with third party systems.
- High quality sound.
- Voice mail.
- Availability of call saving packs.
- Catalogue of terminals.
- Integration with crm.
- Geographic numbering.
- It allows you to keep your number.
- It requires neither investment nor permanence.
- Technical support to solve any fault that may arise.
- Flexibility in the number of agents.
- Encourage the realization of teleworking.
- Better customer service.
- Increases productivity.
- Improves our professional image.
- Quickly. As everything is managed in the cloud, any changes or modifications that are applied happen instantly.
- Mobile and fixed extensions.
- Free location. Being in the cloud you can work from anywhere in the world.
- Save on calls and switchboard costs
- Savings in maintenance. Support costs are reduced (indeed, completely eliminated) here. Neotel has its own in-house Support department that is available 24/7 at no extra cost to our customers.
In addition, our virtual switchboard is complemented by the integration of our crm.
Now, given the current situation of the coronavirus, more and more companies are adapting to teleworking.
If you are still not getting all the opportunities that Neotel offers with its virtual switchboard, call us and we will advise you without obligation. Many of our customers have already seen their sales increase with the coronavirus thanks to teleworking. Not being able to go out normally does not mean having to stop the activity.