You have chosen the virtual PBX as the communications service option for your company.
If so, when choosing your service you should consider several details that go beyond the experience and reputation of the company providing the service. What are these details?
Desired features in your virtual switchboard
Clearly when choosing your service it is essential that you have clear the needs of your company and according to them choose your service. But, in a general way, we can tell you that there are certain traits that you should not fail to consider:
– Make it a virtual switchboard service that does not require you to invest large amounts of money and you can hire only the time you need. That is, it really is a virtual service, does not require expensive facilities, and that allows you to give up the service when it is pertinent.
– Likewise, you should opt for a switchboard that provides remote assistance, but also allows you to manage it online.
– Clearly, if you want to choose the best switchboard you should opt for the one that presents advanced features without requiring you to perform any installation.
– For example, within the desired functionalities are the call me back service that allows you to request information immediately by means of connection. You can also find the virtual fax or the famous telemarketing survey tools.
– Other well-known tools for conducting advanced telemarketing surveys that are very attractive features and of great benefit to the company are the statistics of the incoming calls as well as the recording of the same ones.
In reality, the functionalities to choose are many (SPY & Whisper, mobile integration, signaling extensions, verification, queuing positioning, meeting room, etc) and therefore before becoming a virtual switchboard service it will be necessary to be clear what That you need and want to get from the service.